Portuguese translation

2 Wochen 3 Tage her #14248 von jmorais
Portuguese translation wurde erstellt von jmorais
HelloI'm new here on the forum and JSM and I would like to congratulate the authors for what seems to me to be an excellent job.I am still starting to explore JSM.Before starting a new project I would like to have JSM translated into Portuguese.I used the files in English to translate into Portuguese, but JSM goes back and doesn't use my pt-PT files in the languages / pt-PT folder.I joined Transifex but the originals are in German and I can't read German.How can I overcome this problem and contribute to the Portuguese translation if possible?Thank you very muchJoão Morais

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

2 Wochen 2 Tage her #14249 von teddy
teddy antwortete auf Portuguese translation
Hi João,
thank you for your contribution, I'm a JSM italian translator, and so far I've been using Transifex translating from English.
It's been many years, so I don't remember actually, but I checked on Transifex and it should be possible to customize:
did you try clicking on your profile icon on top right, then user settings and selecting your favourite language?
I've tried also clicking on the cog (top right) > show source in... but it doesn't seem to have any result.
In any case the main developer is coming back in a few days, maybe he can help you better than I do.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: jmorais

2 Wochen 2 Tage her #14250 von jmorais
Thank you Teddy.
I think I already got it.
I followed the indication to change the source language on the gear button.
I'll experiment with a small file to see if it works.
Thank you

1 Woche 6 Tage her #14251 von #1-stony
Hi @jmorais!

Thanks for translating the great Sports Management component into the Portuguese language!

Best regards
stony
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: jmorais

1 Woche 6 Tage her #14252 von jmorais
Hello @stony
I will try to do a decent job. I hope it won't take long.
Congratulations on your great work on this component.
Best regards  

Moderatoren: diddipoeler
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.110 Sekunden