Topic-icon Almost ready for me, Just frontend editing...

2 Monate 2 Wochen her #13299 von JoshS
Hi, just recently discovered this extension and, guys if you are giving out something to the community!!Great work indeed!I've found out on your free competitor's forum (which is not anymore up to the task, if you want my opinion) of your existence, then have been testing for weeks JSM and by gosh I made myself comfortable looking at your pace, Diddi!I also noticed some issues and I would like to help, at least letting you know about bugs.It seems everything is pretty functional on Joomla 3.8.12, php 7.x and mysql 5.5.5, only frontend editing pages aren't working at all: logging in on frontend, hitting the edit button on results and team page simply reloads the page, I can only access club edit page, but clicking on 2 buttons "save" bears no save, nor hitting cancel closes the page.Maybe I have to deal with templates to get rid of the problem? Anyone can show me how?I could figure I could use JSM in production, just this is stopping me, since I can't make it without help of club's staff.They relieve my effort, I am the only one able to administer the system, and some hands to fill in the gaps would be essential...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

2 Monate 2 Wochen her #13300 von diddipoeler
In welchem Forum bis du auf mich aufmerksam geworden ?
Wie hast du die Komponente überhaupt gefunden ?

2 Monate 1 Woche her #13302 von JoshS
Diddipoeler, in person, i cant' refrain tributing you honor where honor is due for this great component! Thanks again

I hope Google translate is working ok to understand your german...

I've read a lot on this forum:
joomleague.at/joomleague/index.php?optio...ew=plugin&Itemid=228

I've been also trying to solve this problem by myself and I've seen other people experience similar problems, but not the same, nobody sees the page reload:
github.com/diddipoeler/sportsmanagement/issues/664
Maybe it's some sort of misconfiguration? Can you help me discover which?

2 Monate 1 Woche her - 2 Monate 1 Woche her #13303 von diddipoeler
Ja die Fehler sind mir bekannt und ich arbeite daran. Normalerweise sollte die Stammdatenbearbeitung
von einem Administartor im Backend vorgenommen werden.
Die User hatten aber den Wunsch geäußert, Personen, Vereine und auch Mannschaften im Frontend bearbeiten zu können.
Ich hoffe, dass ich das noch in den Griff bekomme.

2 Monate 1 Woche her #13304 von JoshS
To tell you the truth, if every team's trainer of my club could update only thier team's results by himself it would be great. As you can imagine many people aren't even skilled enough seamless Joomla access, let alone editing JSM backend.And let me say that letting them modify teams' and persons' info would take JSM on another level!I've seen you are working on it, thank you for being so efficient. I'll start testing it when you give us green light!!

2 Monate 1 Woche her #13306 von diddipoeler
Um welchen Verein geht es hier ?
Gibt es eine Internetseite ?

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.167 Sekunden