Topic-icon Events can't be assigned to matches (+ other bugs)

1 Jahr 9 Monate her - 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #11805 von teddy
Hi,
I'm testing this component again, the more I test it the more I like it, but there is something that hinders the most basic functionality (which, IMHO, is managing sport results).
Therefore, it could block prospective users from adopting it and help this wonderful community to improve.
The bug described here
github.com/diddipoeler/sportsmanagement/issues/297 doesn't allow managers to associate events to players and matches.
Even on a completely new environment, installed from scratch, it doesn't work.
So please, put it on top priority if you plan to work on it, diddi.

Then there are other minor bugs I discovered, please tell me if I have to add them to github
1) and 2) when adding new persons and clubs
"save and new" does not lead to "create new person", instead it goes back to persons admin main page
"save and new" does not lead to "create new club", instead it goes back to clubs admin main page
3) when I add a new menu items, there are a lot of items that show only the lang key (see menuitems.png attachment)
4) when adding a new person, only language keys are shown instead of positions names, and it's impossible to select the one you want (you can always select it later, but it seems an error), see newperson.png
5) when editing matches and assigning players to positions, player names are doubled, assignment works, but it seems an error...
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

1 Jahr 9 Monate her #11806 von diddipoeler
please make an entry for each bug on github.

1 Jahr 9 Monate her - 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #11807 von teddy
Done, diddi,
I've spent the last few days doing extensive testing, and almost everything went well, apart for (apparently) not serious bugs I'll tell you about after present ones are solved.

It seems that, regarding strict league management, the most important (and potentially realease blocking) bug is #297, not allowing events to be assigned.

Date problem is close second, I've seen that bugs #275, #279, #312 all regard this issue, I've been looking up the web for a solution, but I'm not a dev, maybe this answer could be of some help to you?
stackoverflow.com/questions/4606264/why-...11-1-with-date-d-m-y

The goal is close now, diddi, don't give up!
I still have some translations to correct, but I'll be ready in few days, promise.

Moderatoren: diddipoeler
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.224 Sekunden